Welcome 2 my blog

just 1 2 share my life v all my friends

Sunday, August 1, 2010

31/07 ,saturday

went queensbay mall n pc fair
but i just brought some stuff only,
need spend money more careful,
coz this month really spend more more....

n v got make-up,
by clinique n dono wat magazine...
the make up a...
a little bit 'nong' loh...
haiz....
i think i no need to make up aldy....
very ma fan lah~~
need to remove also,
mafan mafan mafan!!!!!

















me n yi you...


















jia jia n mei ying dono do wat =.=

















desasiswa restu
















dono who done, mei liang xin!!














our usm bus,purple colour 1 de...
usm all purple colour de =.=
















b4 make up..me n jia jia..



















june n bek ling...be4 make up...





















me, after make up...
very different =.=
















bek ling after make up...
y she smile like this leh?

















me n mei ying...
















pisa..


















2 comments:

orewa said...

after make up 很像有點太。。。了

yee0801 said...

有点太什么,不妨直说,我也很想知道别人的看法。。。