Welcome 2 my blog

just 1 2 share my life v all my friends

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

these few days got many things to do..
and very busy..
dono,maybe my time management not so well..
so..
need to rearrange my time table..
hopefully can manage my time well..
well,coz many time wasted on waiting bus,
and walking..
so,wat should i do leh??
haiz~~





one of my activities..
wanderers group performance..



















this is jia jia's group,
and jia jia is singing~~




















my group~~
leader-jit shiong,
menbers-hao tian,invy and me~~
i not inside =.=


























shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant upload photos....


thats why i not recent renew my blog..
every times cant upload photo and very lag...

jia jia,u see la...
not i dont 1 2 renew my blog,
the internet not allows me too renew my blog!!!
i hate!!!
damn lag!!!




2 comments:

JiaJia 【佳稼】 said...

wakaka... next time i see how the way u upload pic 1st

yee0801 said...

okok... o next time u help me up load photo la~~