Welcome 2 my blog

just 1 2 share my life v all my friends

Sunday, August 1, 2010

my birthday ^^

today is my birthday o~ ^^
em...started from 12.00am received many post n msg from my friends..
thanks 4 all my friends~~~~

ling chen jia jia n yi you n yan ru sang birthday song to me,
but didnt recorded.... =.=
but really thanks 4 their bday song o...
v chat until very late...
talking about gossip,hero,wong li hong....
girls talk........

afternoon mei ying come back from her cousin's house,
bring a lot of food,
n then bring a cake...
with jia jia,yi you,yu shuang,yan ru...
unexpected.. =.=
but,
thanks la~~



















my 1st cake at usm..
yummy... ^^
who brought this ah?
i think mei ying,
am i rite??


















yu shuang,jia jia n mei ying..
















yan ru n yi you..
(wow hebat)
(restu paling hebat)
hehehe...















king's..


















our dinner...


















rambutan n....


















shan zhu...
















lian..















lens..















best friend..





















bear~~


thanks 2 all of my friends~~
^^
today is happy day..
n every tomorrow is also a happy day~~~
wish all of my friends happy always~~

0 comments: